Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Billy Gilman │ Oklahoma

In this edition of Angelic Voices we are featuring Billy Gilman, the golden voiced singer, who in his time, did not have any equal in this sector of the Galaxy.  He is probably the greatest treble voice that America has ever produced.  I've been asked many times as to why Angelic Voices does not feature many singers from the United States.  Well, I was just biding my time for the perfect moment to bring out Billy Gilman, who is the best, of the best!  There was a time in my life when I was going through some very painful personal problems, and the music of Billy Gilman helped to sustain me, and gave balance to my sanity.  I love Billy Gilman's music to no end  It is with great pleasure that I have the chance now to share the remarkable gifts of Billy Gilman with all of you. The selection that we am showcasing is the moving, beautiful, and haunting "Oklahoma".  This one of the greatest story songs, ever written, and the tale it tells is still powerful today, even though ten years have elapsed since its  initial release.  I cannot watch this video without weeping.  "Oklahoma" was featured on Billy Gilman's first CD, "One Voice".  The "Oklahoma" MP3 can be purchased from this Amazon.com link:  Oklahoma - Billy Gilman  Please click on the video widgets below for a powerful emotional experience.

>

No comments:

Post a Comment