Friday, September 16, 2011

Libera │ The Extraordinary Choir From Great Britain

The music of Libera sustained me during a very dark period of my life.  In the year 2000 I was undergoing an intense personal crisis and quite serendipitously I discovered Libera on the Hearts Of Space radio show that is featured weekly on National Public Radio.  This particular program was called "Ascension".  One of the songs that was played was "Jubilate" by Libera.  Mind you I had not heard of Libera before, but when I heard that song, it was as if a warm beam of light came upon me and lit up my soul.  For the first time in a year, I felt like a "real" person again.  From then on I listened religiously to the Hearts of Space program hoping to hear more music from Libera.  In this edition of Angelic Voices we are featuring a triple-header, a troika, if you will, of Libera's music from their "Peace (Luxury Edition)" album.  The songs are:  "Time", "Deep Peace (Gaelic Blessing)", and "Lullabye (Goodnight My Angel)".  The "Peace (Luxury Edition)" MP3 album can be purchased from this Amazon.com link: Peace (Luxury Edition) [+Digital Booklet]  The official Libera website can be found at this link: Libera - Official Website   May The Music Of Libera Bring Peace And Joy Into Your life.

"Time"

"Deep Peace (Gaelic Blessing)"


"Lullabye (Goodnight My Angel)"

2 comments: